JOIN MY WAITING LIST
Most tuition places arise in June when students have completed their GCSE or A’ Level exams but occasionally spaces do become available during the academic year. If you would like to apply for one of these places, please complete the form below.
Before adding yourself to the waiting list please ensure that:
- You have read the website information and accept the fees and cancellation policy
- You have checked my location is realistic for you to attend regular sessions
- You / the student are fully committed to attending weekly sessions and will give reasonable notice when away for reasons such as school trips and family holidays
You are welcome to phone for a chat before signing up to the waiting list if you should have any questions. Tel: 01278 751660
To maximise the number of places, after school sessions are 1 hour long and start at the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 3.45 pm, 5.00 pm, 6.30 pm & 7.45 pm
- Thursday 3.45 pm & 5.00 pm
Further daytime sessions are available to A’ Level students where study leave from school or College is possible – please ring to discuss your requirements
Thank you for your enquiry. I will be in touch when I have a suitable session for you.